Tuesday, March 27, 2012

B.BOy

27 march ...
meaning what??
i'm getting older..i'm getting mature (i guess)...
yup..today is my birthday...
this year is the best...start of with spending quality time with the important person in my life..
Take her to the place where we first meet eye to eye...
we talk & snugle till morning....then get a text from my mom wishing me H.B ..that sweet..!
At 11:40 princess came to my work place....& guess what? she gave me a suprise icecream cake..
hahahaha...speechless beb....madly madly into her.. :P

thanks to all that wish my B.D .. i ♥ u all !!
to my mom - U always in my heart !
to my princess - u amazing , im so lucky !!!!
to my families - big big hug !!
to my buddies - sorry no partying this year but you all still rock guy's !!

...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment